Splitting line with a semiautomatic or automatic configuration.
Great cutting quality.
Rometa offers a Splitting machine to work in line with the block making machine or isolated, according to the attached layouts.
Our splitting machine two columns, with top and bottom mobile blades and fixed table so you can always automat.
The cut is two sides or four sides, which guarantees a better quality of cut.
The SPLITTING MACHINE can cut off blocks up to 50 cm long and 25 cm high. It incorporates PLC electrical equipment, with a 4 kW motor.
The cut is done by an hydraulic cylinder with connecting rods to compensate efforts and to ensure an homogeneous tighten over the cut.
The upper blade is guided by two columns of 60 mm. The upper and lower blades are mobile.
The lateral blades incorporate a compensator system to easier adjust to the block before and during the cut. The independent pressure of side and upper cutters can be regulated. The feeding is done by an electrical system with a speed variator to make a good focusing and rapid expulsion.
OPERATION SPLITTING MACHINE (INDEPENDENT)
- Feeding: With a manual or automatic clamp, the operator puts two double blocks on the entrance of the Splitting machine.
- Focusing: With the electrical system, the Splitting machine focuses the blocks under the blade.
- Splitting: The cut is made automatically.
- Ejection: After being splitted, the blocks are pushed outward, while another two double blocks are centered under the cutter to be splitted. A row of blocks is ready to be palletized by a clamp.
The cutting cycle is very fast: focusing, cutting and removal take 4 seconds
OPERATION SPLITTING MACHINE (WITH THE INSTALLATION):
The installation may work alone or online with the installation of precast.
A- DETACHED SPLITTING-INSTALLATION:
In this case the installation works in isolation from the production facility.
- Feeding: by means of a forklift, the operator places a full set of double blocks and the clamp automatically picks them up and places them into the entry table of the Splitting machine.
- Focusing: The pusher rams the blocks one by one under the blade of the machine.
- Splitting: The machine makes the cut automatically.
- Ejection: Through the exit table and the pusher, the blocks are placed forming the measures of a pallet.
- Palletizing: The package is done automatically, floor to floor, by the second clamp, then It can be picked up by a pallet truck.
B- LINE SPLITTING:
In this case the Splitting machine works along with the installation of production.
The difference is that the first clamp picks up the blocks coming from the dryers directly from the tray.