Automatic block machine
Production: 1.400 blocks / hour
7,5 blocks / cycle
Automatic block making machine for production of 9.000 to 10.000 hollow blocks per 8 hours. Can also produce solid blocks, bricks, pavers, ceiling blocks, kerbstones, etc.
Medium-capacity installation, high quality, with high strength vibrocompressor with vibration of 20 hp, internal agitator, hydraulic equipment of 2 pumps, removing of trays with speed inverter, with 2 columns of 100 mm.
Installation designed to work two shifts a day if necessary and able to work in hot countries. Big dimensions structure.
- Works with a large wood tray of 1.200 mm x 700 mm. Consisting of vibrocompressor Rometa 2030, with elevator and loweator 12 trays. With automatic palletizing crossover blocks, trays feeder and automatic rotation.
- It is possible to complete the level of automation by adding a FINGER CAR - ROBOT.
- This facility produces PAVERS, SOLID and HOLLOW BLOCKS, CEILING BLCKS, BRICKS, or CURBSTONES 1 MT...
- We have machines over several countries, including Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Algeria and China where they can be visited.
- The central mixing is 750/500 liters.
- Tray: 1200 x 700
- Production hollow blocks 20 x 20 x 40: 1400 hollow blocks / hour to 100%. 180 cycles / hour
- Hollow Blocks 20 x 20 x 40 = 7.5 hollow blocks / cycle
- Ceiling blocks of 15 = 7 units / cycle
- Concrete curbs T2 = 2 kerbstones / cycle
- Paver 0.5 m 2 / cycle
- Weight = 7500 Kg press.
- Can have a double layer
- Machine cycle: 17 to 22 seconds depending on the kind of block and design
- 400 m2 machinery area
- 300 m2 mixing area 800 m2 drying area
- 1.200 m2 optimal covered area, no closed
- 5.000 m2 total area
- Power: 80 kW depending on configuration
- 3 Operators (1 machine controller, 1 helper, 1 liftcar truck driver)
- 2 exterior workers to load trucks and aggregates to hoppers.
Rometa 2030 configuration 50.
- P1: 2030 Automatic vibropress machine
- P2: Elevator - Lowerator 10-12 trays
- P3: Transport of blocks to the drying area by truck with operator
- P4: Drying area
- P5: Automatic Palletizing.
- P7: Cleaning and greasing of trays and return to the machine. Tray rotation. Mixing consisting on 3 hoppers
- P8: Automatic Planetary Mixer 750/500 liters
- P9: Electronic Cement Balance P10: Automatic dosage and programming